Seven Ponds Farm & Estate in the Catskills is a magical place to get married, both rustic and elegant in a serene setting with gorgeous views over ponds, lakes, hills and pastures. Click for captions.
Weddings at Seven ponds
Seven ponds Farm was built in the 18th century by George T. Lape, one of the engineers who helped build the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. He was a visionary man who built a beautiful barn-house with views over thousands of acres of uninterrupted views. In those days livestock co-inhabited with the farmers in the barn house. Now the house is a beautiful venue for both weddings and for lodging for the weddings guests.
Historic Barn House:
• Indoor seating capacity: up to 125 guests
• Large Dance floor: 14’ x 25’
• High-end indoor bathrooms
• Indoor bar made of antique barn boards
• Full kitchen
• Dinner tables and dinner chairs with cushions
• Plates, silverware, stemware, napkins
• Seven Ponds Table decor
• Speakers, and mixer (for use after DJ or Band)
• Beautiful barn lighting, string lights
• Mezzanine level for band
• No noise restrictions or curfew
Ceremony with infinite Catskills views and overlooking our 7 ponds :
• Custom-built Birch-tree wedding arch 9.5’x8’x5.5’
• Ceremony chairs
• Tented ceremony area with arch for rainy days
• Microphone for speeches
Cocktail Hour at the Observatory:
• 40’ x 50’ tent with festive lighting
• Outdoor bar and whisky-barrel high-tops
• Outdoor sofa’s, Adirondack chairs, lounge area
• Photos with horses and chickens
• Extensive exterior and interior lighting throughout
• Designated onsite parking areas
• Arrival lawn welcoming guests overlooking lake, fresh mint water service.
• Access to trails around the seven ponds cocktail site
• Day-of representation and assistance
• Parking attendant day-of
• Setup, break-down, maintenance, facility management during the entire wedding weekend: ceremony site, barn, cocktail area, and grounds
Extra Options for (additional charge):
• Weekend Lodging at our historic Barn farm house. 10 bedrooms 4 full bathrooms. Sleeps up to 22 people.
• Day after barn brunch with omelette and waffle stations.
• Flower arrangements by our in-house florist
• Horseback riding on our 100-acre of land and pastures.
• Huge stone wall bon-fire
• Smores Bar
• Carriage ride to the sugar bush in the forest.
• Boat rides on the lake and fishing.
• Farm tours and harvesting for dinner
• Baby sitting and entertainment for kids while grownups have fun.