Catering at Seven Ponds Farm
Catering is provided by our own catering chefs using ingredients grown at Seven Ponds and our nearby sister farm Blenheim. We have a service kitchen in the barn and a Michelin-rated restaurant “Blenheim” in NYC that inspires our cuisine. Our team cook the meals a-la- minute onsite for your guests. Unlike with other farm venues, you do not have to shop for outside catering services being brought in, which can be costly and may not guarantee freshness. The quality of our cuisine is one of the most memorable parts of the Seven Ponds experience. Our venue and food beverage fees cover everything you need for your wedding, including all rentals and staffing. A complementary tasting happens 2-3 months before your wedding.
Every detail of the evening is taken care of, with flexible pricing options:
• Cocktail hour from 6-7pm with Hors d' oeuvres and full bar
• Reception 7pm-midnight
• Full bar with wine, beer, well liquor, craft sodas from 6pm to 12pm
• Signature "Hers and His" cocktails customized for your wedding
• Seated or Buffet dinner
• 3 tier wedding cake by our pastry chef
• Table cards and floor plan
• Kitchen staff, service staff, captain, bar staff
• all silverware, china, linen, glassware
• Set up and break down, and clean up
You have the benefit of both a stunning historic country setting, world-class food and service, and the full infrastructure of an established hospitality group in NYC, all for a lower price than other venues/caterers in the area.